Posted on December 23, 2021
With the winter holidays upon us, now is the time to reflect on what we’re thankful for, and that includes our relationships with customers and clients. We can show our gratitude by offering them:
• An announcement that thanks them for doing business with you. Whether it be in print or online, an announcement will show your appreciation for your clients, put your name and theirs in a positive light, and help your brand reach a wide audience. You can also take this opportunity to spread the news about a joint marketing campaign.
• A charitable donation in honor of your clients or customers. If your client is a nonprofit organization promoting a popular cause, so much the better. Sharing the news of your donation can confer the same advantages as a simple thank-you announcement: showing gratitude, creating favorable impressions of your brand, and connecting with a broad range of potential customers.
• A free gift. Don’t overlook that holiday favorite, the gift basket. Be sure to include a handwritten thank-you note on branded stationery.
• A limited-time discount. Every customer loves a sale. Online retailers have long used them to attract newsletter subscribers, draw in customers, and promote repeat business. You can use them to say thank you.
• A referral. Write positive reviews on well-known sites. Offer to provide a testimonial. Share their contact details with other businesses as part of the proposal process. And highlight their best work on social media.
Whether your clients market a product or sell a service, they’ll be sure to appreciate the gift you’ve given them. And starting off with kudos from satisfied customers is a wonderful way to ring in the new year.
Badie Designs provides creative development and design services to organizations across a wide spectrum of industries. Contact us today for a consultation.