A new year can mean a new time to redirect your brand and reflect on the infinite possibilities for expanding your reach! Below are some resolutions to help you do this:
- Enlarge your digital footprint. Gaining attention across multiple demographics begins with maintaining a strong presence on different social media platforms. Another way to increase your website traffic and conversion rate is to make sure your site is designed attractively, easy to navigate, and consistent with your organization’s brand story. Think of your followers as your audience, and grab their attention by posting and promoting high-quality photos and videos. Finally, run A/B tests to determine which version of a given piece of content is more popular; even applying a small change such as replacing one image with another can make a difference in how well the content is received.
- Continuously grow your brand. A common mistake that causes many businesses to lose sales and become less relevant is that when they reach peak sales, they stop marketing. However, if your business is booming, you should maintain that traction by creating new marketing tactics and pushing your brand further. Your organization should aim to be better every year. Having a brand growth mindset helps you tackle things within your business that may be preventing it from growing. Every brand has weaknesses, but making continuous efforts to fix them will differentiate a successful brand from an unsuccessful one.
- Foster a positive work environment. Creating a safe space for your employees is one of the most crucial parts of owning a business. For instance, when your team members can offer constructive criticism as well as positive feedback, employee and client satisfaction will likely improve because productivity is driven by positive motivation and supportive co-workers.
- Prioritize work-life balance. The COVID-19 pandemic changed many things, one of which is the growing acceptance of working from home. Commuting to a job and sitting at a desk to work for 8 hours just to commute back in traffic and repeat the same thing the next day can lead to exhaustion, and overtired and overworked employees are less motivated to put their all into their work. In fact, many people have become so accustomed to working from home that they would rather find another job than go back to work in the office five—or more—days a week. Offering a WFH or hybrid option is more likely to keep your employees happy and productive, which in turn will help increase profits as well as client satisfaction.
- Listen closely to your customers/clients. To create something consumers love, you must understand their thoughts and feelings about your brand. Surveys are an excellent way to gain those insights, and giving consumers an incentive to complete the survey will make it more likely that you’ll hear from them. Many consumers also share their thoughts through reviews, emails, comments, and calls. Treat all of these interactions as opportunities to learn about each individual customer, and do your best to make the changes that your customers suggest.
Strengthening your online presence, continuing to grow your brand, fostering a positive work environment, prioritizing work-life balance, and listening to your customers will help increase engagement, raise brand awareness, and promote the success of your organization. Keep these resolutions in mind throughout the year so that you can continue to elevate your brand and your business.
Atlanta-based graphic design agency Badie Designs LLC specializes in creating innovative marketing, UX/UI design, and branding solutions for a broad spectrum of organizations. Contact us today for a consultation.